Do you want to help shape the future of mobility? As a Deutsche Bahn company, we at ioki combine activities on on-demand mobility, mobility analytics and autonomous driving. With the strength of the group and all the possibilities of an agile start-up at the same time, we are unique as ioki. Are you fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Do you want to actively shape them and work in an agile team? Then we should definitely get to know each other! From July 2022 we are looking for you as a working student (20h/week) for our location in Frankfurt am Main.
- You support the development of structures, processes, campaigns, etc. for successful international market development
- You support us in the optimization and maintenance of our CRM system and provide support in the preparation of offers and international tenders
- You will be present at virtually customer meetings, and support the presentation of our product
- You help with the strategic and operative development of new business areas and target groups and will independently undertake international market and opportunity research
- You will support the expansion of the international customer and partner network and the management of sales partners
- You actively participate in the development and optimization of processes and are responsible for their subsequent documentation
- You will carry out potential analyses and provide support in managing international sales
- You are studying International Business, Sales, Transport or in any other relevant field of study, have completed at least the 3rd semester and are available for at least 12 months
- You are enthusiastic about new mobility services and want to help shape the success of ioki
- You are an active co-creator with organizational talent and enjoy growing in a team and you are not afraid to think things from scratch and push them forward on your own
- You are communicative, enjoy taking the initiative, take responsibility for your work and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others
- You have an independent, goal- and result-oriented way of working as well as the willingness to take on responsibility with high standards for the quality of your own work
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, as English is the company language in our international team and optional, you have very good writing and speaking skills in Portuguese, French, Spanish and/or Italian
We do not need a cover letter for your application.
Ganz einfach online bewerben
In 4 Schritten online bewerben:
- Schritt 1: Profil erstellen
- Schritt 2: Anhänge hochladen bzw. Angaben machen
- Schritt 3: Jobspezifische Fragen beantworten
- Schritt 4: Daten prüfen und Bewerbung absenden
Jetzt ganz einfach online den Bewerbungsprozess starten.