Werde urban mobility trainee bei Rupprecht Consult
We are an independent, internationally active research and consulting company specialising in sustainable urban and regional development. We are seeking to employ on a twelve month contract an urban mobility trainee who is interested in developing his/ her skills through "training on the job" in a friendly team and a stimulating international context. Our trainee programme includes project management assistance, support in developing new EU research projects, participation in analytical work, and event organisation. In addition to a relevant scientific background (ideally including smart e-mobility and innovative public transport concepts), our future trainee has excellent communication skills and international cooperation experience. Please send your application to a.rupprecht[at]rupprecht-consult.eu by 16 July 2017.
As the word "trainee" suggests, this is a training programme, which has enabled our past trainees to find interesting positions either at our company or elsewhere.
We are committed to "training on the job", including the following elements:
- EU policy information, calls and tenders
- Project management in practice
- Project development and proposal preparation
- Event preparation and follow-up (conferences, workshops and project meetings)
- Communication (website, brochures/ campaigns)
- Personal skills (presentations, moderation, time management)
The traineeship will start in September or October 2017.